Scope of functions
- IP Telephony
- Extensive, optional range of accessories
- Computer Telephony Integration (CTI)
- Paperless faxing
- Conference calls
- Regarding the applications (german)
- Error message (german)
Frequently asked questions
Internally you dial the speed dial 10, externally you dial +49 711 685-0.
The relocation of a telephone can be reported informally to the telephone support.
How can telephone calls be made in case of a failure of the telephone network (e.g. emergency calls!)?
Data network failures should be avoided by redundancy of active components and passive cabling. In the event of power failures, however, the telephones themselves are affected, as they have their own power connection which is affected by failures. The remaining analogue telephones (e.g. in the lift, possibly in the corridor) have their own power supply and would therefore function even in the event of a power failure.
There are different types of call diversion:
- immediate call forwarding: all callers are immediately forwarded to the number entered.
- Call diversion on busy: this call diversion is only active while you are making a call.
- Call diversion on no answer: this call diversion is activated after ringing about five times
- Call forwarding on no answer/busy: This call diversion is a combination of 2nd and 3rd call forwarding.
All call diversions can be configured via the call diversion menu. You can access the menu by pressing the white button at the top right of the display. You can also deactivate set call diversions in this menu.
In case of a call diversion to voicemail, this must be activated.
With #44 you can switch off the friendly voice for the user interface. Please note that this setting will be lost when the system is reinitialized.