- Scripts & E-Books
- TIK - Remote Support
- Contact and directions
Personal consultations at the Helpdesk remain closed until further notice. Support by telephone and e-mail will continue to be available during opening hours.
User account support
Students with password questions about their user account should come in person with a valid student ID and a valid semester card. Telephone support or representation by third parties is not possible.
Employees with password questions regarding your user account please contact
your institute management / institution representative.
Further information on the topic: user accounts, passwords and e-mails.
Opening hours - Christmas and Whitsun break
During the Christmas and Pentecost holidays, the helpdesk is closed. Please also pay attention to our notices during opening hours.
User advice office VaihingenOpen map
User advice office StadtmitteOpen map
Become a consultant
We are looking for new employees twice a year.
Scripts and e-books
Students and employees can purchase scripts and e-books of LUIS Hannover (DE) as well as TIK-owned publications at the helpdesk.
We provide members of the following institutions with publications of LUIS Hannover:
- University of Stuttgart
- Hochschule für Medien (HdM) Stuttgart
- Hochschule für Technik (HfT) Stuttgart
- University of Tübingen
- Staatlichen Akademie für Bildende Künste
Members of LUIS Hannover's cooperation partners (DE) can obtain the scripts from their institutions.
If you have any questions about the scripts service, please send us an e-mail or come and see us in person.
The stock is limited, especially at the city centre location. Therefore we kindly ask you to contact the user advisory service to check the availability of individual scripts in advance.
Missing books could be reordered. However, we ask you to be patient, as this process may take some time. Thank you for your understanding.
You can also obtain e-books scripts from the helpdesk. The full stock list is provided by the University of Hannover. Please note that products listed there are still in preparation and may therefore not be available yet.
TIK – remote support
What must I do?
- Download the AnyDesk client for your operating system.
- Save the program in a directory of your choice.
- Open the file by double-clicking it.
- The program opens and shows you your AnyDesk address.
- Please inform your support about the address.
- Click on the button “Accept” so that the support can connect to your computer.
Security with AnyDesk:
- You decide at any time when a session should be terminated. Just click on the “End” button in the AnyDesk window.
- Your computer cannot be accessed again without your further consent.
- Please close the AnyDesk window at the end of the session.
The TIK uses the AnyDesk software for telephone support cases. This allows our support team to look directly at your screen. The AnyDesk client provided by us can be executed directly after the download and does not need to be installed separately. This way you can show us your request on the screen and in return we can explain the solution steps directly.