The TIK in Numbers - 2021
As an active part of the university, we understand its complex structures and dependencies and interlink the separate processes and infrastructures, taking into account security, data protection, reliability and manageability.Jörn Beutner, director of the TIK
- runs the data network of the university and the central access to the Internet
- runs the central communication servers
- provides students with ICT services (computer pools, printers, LAN accesses)
- provides inexpensive software and documentation
- offers the use of powerful IT systems
- assists with computer viruses and security problems
- supports the university institutions in the design and development of ICT structures, advises and assists with IT problems
Currently, the TIK has more than 60 employees. We place particular importance on the promotion of young IT specialists, who support us as student and research assistants in our subject-specific and interdisciplinary tasks. In addition, all students can use our range of courses and for students in computer science we regularly offer projects.
- Current vacancies
The work at the TIK is characterized by its complexity and versatility. To support our team, we regularly advertise new vacancies. Whether you are an IT specialist or a career changer - we are looking forward to your application!
You can't find the right job offer? You are also more than welcome to send us an unsolicited application.
- Student and research assistants
The TIK is always in search of motivated and committed assistants who can support us as contact persons in the user helpdesk. You can apply [DE] at any time - we are looking forward to your support!