Scope of functions
- Colour laser prints A4, A3 and oversize A3
- Large format printing up to 36 - 60 inch print width (different media)
- Burning and copying CDs and DVDs
- Printing and packaging of CDs and DVDs
- Print finishing (lamination) up to 100 cm width and 100 m length
- (Document) scanning A4 and A3 (simplex and duplex)
- Large formats Scanning/ copying up to 105 cm width
- Consulting and technical support
Were you looking for different information? Links to other services that also refer to printing:
- Information about the PC-pool-printer.
- Information on the integration of the institute's own printers into the central mail relay
- Information and support of ZVD-managed hardware
SupportPrint and plotting service
Frequently asked questions
Printing a black and white page on a printer in the PC pool or library costs 4 cents.
Printing a page in colour costs 8 cents, a scan of an A4 page costs 1 cent. In addition, free scanning before the user consultation is possible.
The prices of the print and plot service can be found under the following link .
The printing and plotting service is located in NWZ II (Pfaffenwaldring 57), on the first floor, above the PC pool.
On request, the printing and plotting service for employees of the University of Stuttgart delivers the orders by in-house mail.
To use the print and plot service, an account must be created on this website.
Usually the printing of an order takes one day. For urgent prints, it is recommended to use the comment function, so print jobs that were submitted in the morning can often be picked up on the same day.
The times are only guidelines and depend strongly on the current job load.